Picture thread! Show off your build. Page 3 - Ruger Forum
18/02/2015 · Some years ago I too was going to build a heaver 10/22 Ruger rifle but after reading posting on rimfirecenteral I purchased a Ruger 10/22 T rifle. There are a number of after market parts that one can find at rimfirecenteral .... I recently decided to breathe some new life into my father’s 30-year-old Ruger 10/22 carbine. This rifle has been with him for as long as I can remember. This is the rifle that I learned to shoot with, and until a few days ago, it was straight-off-the-shelf stock. I thought I would share the build process with folks out there, in case some of you are pondering the potential of pimping-out
10/22 Squirrel Rifle Build? 24hourcampfire
5/12/2003 · I have got an itch to build a gun and I think it should be a 10/22. So I get on GunBroker and see that I can get a complete Ruger receiver for $134...... 5/11/2012 · I myself started with stock All-Weather 10/22 Stainless but now ended up with only the receiver and trigger frame being Ruger. If you are budget minded get a stock 10/22 and build up. Start off with a bolt buffer, auto bolt release, and then look into some trigger kits. You will notice just from my first 3 suggestions you will be more comfortable with your rifle and the trigger kits will
The Squirrel Sniper SubSonic Rifle or The SSSSR Top
The Ruger is a basically a 10/22 made to vaguely resemble an AR-15, while the S&W is a polymer-framed AR-15 that happens to be chambered in .22 LR. Exactly what the name of this rifle is a bit of a conundrum — Mossberg in its catalog and on its website call it the Tactical .22… how to connect hydraulic hoses With just a few simple tools, you can build a semi-custom .22 that looks good and shoots great. The Ruger 10/22 rimfire rifle was heralded as a masterpiece in firearm design when it hit the market in 1964.
Sighting in 22 rimfire rifle Shooters Forum
29/11/2010 · Help me build the ultimate squirrel 10/22 I want to upgrade the scope, stock and barrel, add a extended mag release etc. I am open to your suggestions as far as what products and why, but I am not necessarily looking for a tack driver, just accurate enough to shoot a squirrel at 50 yards, and light weight is the main thing. how to build stone hot tub This is what my original Ruger 10-22 looked like right out of the box. In the video above, you can watch me turn my “out of the box” 10-22 into almost a completely different rifle in a matter of minutes.
How long can it take?
Trick Out a 10/22 Part 1 BUCKMASTERS
- Guncraft Rebuilding a Ruger 10/22
- Custom Squirrel Rifle The High Road
- Ruger 10/22 hunting build Gold and Silver Forum
- The Ultimate Squirrel Rifle Discussion Long Range
How To Build A Ruger 10 22 Squirrel Rifle
The Ruger 10/22 rifle has been on the market for about forty-eight years now, and has proven to be an accurate, reliable, and affordable semi-automatic rimfire rifle. It is wildly popular, with millions of them having been produced already.
- 19/02/2010 · Yeah, had a model 60 for years, loved it. Shot a bunch of stuff with it. Traded it for a ruger 10/22. Wish I still had the Marlin. Much better rifle. Got plans to customize the 10/22, maybe thatll change my hard feelings about it. Doubt it though. I really like th Midel 60. Had a Marlin 39A once too
- 13/12/2008 · Well, I go out to a local range with Kennard, shoot all of his guns (including his stock Ruger 10/22) and go straight to Sportsman's Warehouse to buy my first gun: A Springfield Armory XD-9. Kennard had just bought his stock 10/22 within the previous couple weeks.
- 16/05/2015 · Quick little build of a Ruger 10/22 in anticipation of getting the new Magpul Hunter X-22 stock when it comes out this summer. Category Sports; Show more Show less. Loading... Advertisement
- Ruger 10/22. Ruger . BUY. For some, this it’s a blank canvas—the foundation on which to build a semi-custom .22 thanks to an entire galaxy of available after-market barrels, stocks