The 7 Best Organic Tampons (To Use Instead Of Plastic
Better still you could go and buy your own tampons so that you can get the ones that you want instead of expecting your mom to get them for you. Another option is to go shopping with your mom to... 24/03/2017 · Hopefully this was a helpful how to ask your mom for tampons guide for you! Make sure to watch my period playlist to find my other videos like how to tell your mom you started your …
Parents and Periods U by KotexÂ® Tampons Maxi Pads
15/07/2012 · Best Answer: I started using tampons bout two months ago so I know EXACTLY where your coming from.I was too embarrassed to ask, so,(since I do summer swimming) I put a note on my Moms bed that said:... Use pads first, tampons are best avoided when you're young and for the first few cycles, it's also a good idea for you to consider other options like menstrual sponges, menstrual cups, and softcups.
Pads and tampons health.answers.com
10/10/2004 · My mom didn't want me using tampons because of the risk of TSS, but as I got older pads just weren't cutting it so I talked to her about it and she finally allowed me to have them (She is not strict, but like I said she was worried about TSS). I have been using tampons for about 6 years ago and much prefer them to pads. cute how to draw baby animals on minecraft But this pad literally sucks up the blood and you feel dry between your legs as the rapid red sea flows. To me it's not like wearing a diaper, as some die-hard tampon users might describe it. Pads
Girls At what age did your parents allow you to use
I would where pads instead but after having my kids i founs that running around after them tampons where so much more comfy and already had kids that region was a little stretch there for more comfy. It's a personal choice really. how to delete program forcefully 12/09/2018 · You may want to ask your health care provider if you have questions about whether tampons—or other FDA-regulated products such as menstrual pads or …
How long can it take?
How do i ask my mom to wear tampons instead of pads
- How To Ask Your Mom For Period Products!! YouTube
- What can I use instead of pads or tampons? Yahoo Answers
- PQ How do I tell my mom I need to get some pads in case
- how do I get my mom to buy me tampons 4 the 1st time? (5
How To Ask Your Mom For Tampons Instead Of Pads
3/10/2011 · Best Answer: Just ask your mom, I am pretty sure you knows you have a period. Use the pads this time. The next time like right before your period next month, ask her if she could please get you some tampons and that you feel more comfortable with them and you feel that the pad is not secure, that you always
- I felt like I could really rely on pads because they came through for me in my time of need. Disclaimer: I don't entirely hate tampons. I use them towards the end of my period when it's really light.
- 28/08/2006 · Your mom might also just want you to wait and try tampons later on when you are used to getting your period. Other than that I have no clue why your mom would want you to wait. Other than that I have no clue why your mom would want you to wait.
- 20/02/2011 · Explain to her the discomfort you experience every time you use a pad. Also explain that you will be responsible in changing your tampon every 8 hours or less, and that you will use the minimum absorbency required.
- 17/07/2012 · There is less chance of leaking onto your clothes, and some women who are heavy bleeders will use a tampon and a pad. It is not possible to lose a tampon in your body. There are strong muscles that hold the tampon in place in the vagina and the cervix has only a very small hole that allows menstrual fluid to escape . That hole is much smaller than a tampon even after having had a baby and