Winchester 1917 30-06 Firearms Talk The Community for
9/01/2012 · How I clean my bolt action 17 HMR rifle... Winchester 1917 ENFIELD, 30-06 Rifle, Barrel is clean, bore is in good condition, bluing is 90-95% condition, Stock finish is 90-95% condition.
MilSurp An American Enfield – The History of the .30-06
Ok i have an old winchester model 1917. its bolt action with a full wood stock and a peep site. its in fairly good condition and still fires and cycles smoothly. anybody know how much this gun is... Winchester 1917 .30-06 caliber rifle. WWI era U.S. military rifle. Barrel is “w” marked and dated 1918. Bolt is marked “E”. Bore has strong rifling. Very good overall. WWI era U.S. military rifle.
Where can you get instructions on the care and cleaning of
In addition to contract production of the U.S. Model 1917 bolt-action and the famous M1 Garand semi-automatic rifles, Winchester also produced the Model 1897 and Model 12 slide-action shotguns, as well as the M1 Carbine. how to build antman suit In addition to contract production of the U.S. Model 1917 bolt-action and the famous M1 Garand semi-automatic rifles, Winchester also produced the Model 1897 and Model 12 slide-action shotguns, as well as the M1 Carbine.
1917 Enfield 30-06 Caliber The Trench Line - tapatalk.com
Not to be confused with the British Lee-Enfield The M1917 Enfield, the "American Enfield" (frequently misidentified or mislabeled as the "P17", "P1917", or "Pattern 1917"), formally named "United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917" was an American modification and production of the British... how to apply for crime scene clean up The U.S. Model of 1917 is a .30 caliber, breach-loading, bolt-action rifle modeled after the British P-17. Made in America by Winchester and the Remington Arms Co., the M1917 is often called the American Enfield in honor of its U.K. origins.
How long can it take?
Winchester 1917 .30-06 caliber rifle for sale.
- Educational Zone #71 Great Firearms - The M-1917 Enfield
- Enfield Rear Sight Militaria eBay
- Winchester .30-06 M1917 Bolt Action Second Hand Rifle for
- Winchester 1917 30-06 Firearms Talk The Community for
How To Clean Winchester 1917 30-06
13/06/2010 · Along the same thread as Nukalpiaq and his Springfield question. I have a 1917 Enfield in 30-06...barreled action only. It has not been sporterized at all (rear sight protection ears still in place), but has been refinished to a polished blue.
- I have a Winchester 1917 serial 260###. I have taken the rifle to several shops and asked the value. It seem that the Winchester not a Remington is worth more. Mine is in excellent shape except
- Google 1917 eddystone, then find the link for us military rifles then type in your serial number you can get the month and year of manufacture of the rifle action. it should b … e July 1918 for the serial number you provided. don't know much about price. hope this help a little
- Winchester 1917 30-06 sporter with Weaver scope. $450 Rifle is very clean overall. Comes with a Weaver model 330 scope. 5o3-995-3446 Ward Attach...
- The usual way. Disassemble the action, remove the trigger mechanism and rotating bolt assembly. Clean the bore with solvent, brush and patches. Clean and lubricate the trigger mechanism, clean an lubricate the receiver. I use a graphite based grease but any of the new synthetics are great. One